Friday, June 28, 2013

This Week in Review (6/28)

Man, time just flew by since the last time I posted! Camp started this week, and when I come home I am plain exhausted. My apologies for not updating the blog recently. I also did not get to do the Coupons to Clip for 6/16, as personal issues took over. However, there have not been many deals for Operation Christmas Child, or else I would have been sure to post about them! This is where I would normally insert my pictures of my purchases within the past week for OCC, but I haven't got anything! But I am most definitely scoring that CVS deal I posted about before it ends. I also have another blog post planned, so stay tuned.

All my Target friends, listen up! The big toy clearance sale has started with toys going to 30% off. By the end of the month, particular July 25 (if the schedule runs the same as last year), any remaining toys will go to 70% off. I would love to see if I could score any Polly Pockets or Barbie dolls cheap at this sale! I will kept you posted as the sale porgresses. Also, any blue dot merchandise in the Target Dollar Spot should be going on clearance for 50-70% around July 3rd-5th. Included in this blue dot merchandise is camping gear, such as 3-in-1 utensils that come in a 3 pack for a dollar (regularly priced). If you score these at 50 cents, that makes each utensil only $0.16 cents a piece! Last year, Fourth of July merchandise went to 50% on July 5th, but there have been times when other seasonal merchandise has gone to 70% off two days before the actual holiday, so keep your eyes peeled!

There will be a Smart Source insert and a Red Plum insert in Sunday's newspaper (6/30)

Reminder: Old Navy's Flip Flop Sale is tomorrow, June 29th! All solid color flip flops will be $1.00!
Speaking of Flip Flops, you can score Flip Flops at Jo Anns for $1.00 from 6/30-7/6. If you are a student age 14 or older, you will get a 20% discount starting 7/1, making them only 80 cents a piece!

Smiles from Shoeboxes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment