Friday, July 19, 2013

This Week in Review (7/19)

Boy, it is getting toasty on the east coast! I hope everyone is finding ways to stay cool. Here are my purchases for OCC within the past week:


Rite-Aid
(2) Reach Toothbrushes- free (see the scenario here!)
(4) Rite-Aid brand chapsticks 2-pack - $0.05 each
I had some Up+ Rewards to use up, so I decided to buy the chapsticks since there weren't any other stellar deals
Target
(2) Ban Deodorants- $0.97 each (used $2.00 off two coupon)
Dollar Tree
(4) Hello Kitty Travel Kits- free (used 4 coupons, check out this post for the scenario)
Walmart
(8) Crayola Crayons-$0.25 (priced matched to Toys R Us)
(1) Soft Doll- $0.50 (on clearance)
(1) Matching Card Game $0.50 (on clearance)
I said a little prayer asking God to find me some awesome deals before I headed into Walmart, and look what he found me! God is good!
Other
International Sticker Sheet- free (received in mail)
Retail value- $55.91
Final Cost- $5.14

There will be no coupon inserts this weekend!
HOT! Keep your eyes open for summer clearance, as many stores are clearing out summer items in favor of back to school merchandise.
Also, I have a tutorial planned on an item for your girl boxes, so stay tuned!
Have a relaxing weekend!

Smiles from Shoeboxes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment