Sunday, June 9, 2013

Welcome!

Hello all!

I decided to create this blog because I love finding deals for my Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes. What is Operation Christmas Child, you may ask. Operation Christmas Child is a sect of Samaritan's Purse that has delivered over 100 million (!!) shoeboxes to children ages 2-14 all over the world since 1993. Through these shoeboxes, many of these children hear about God' love for us for the first time, and the saving power of Jesus Christ. They are given hope through these shoeboxes.

On this blog, I will be posting any great OCC deals I find throughout the year, as well as do hauls and share ideas from other blogs. Please bear with me as I start up this blog, as this is my first time. I'm very excited to embark on this new journey.

A big thank you goes out to Clip With Purpose, who has inspired me to start up this blog. Check out their blog, as I will be posting some deals on here that I find from there.

I would like to close with a verse from the bible. Matthew 19:14 " Jesus however said "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

Smiles from Shoeboxes :)



No comments:

Post a Comment